It exists in many military and civil variations. Its primary utilization is military and commercial passenger transporting but it is also used as medium assault an infantry-backup helicopter.
- Detailed gmax model based on real Mi-17 blueprints
- Animated exterior and interior parts (doors, suspensions, controls, windows, pilots, etc.)
- Detailed and full clickable virtual cockpit
- Passenger cabin
- Reflective and photoreal textures
- English panels and instruments
- Lights (landing, taxi, rotor, strobe, gauge, etc.)
- Accurate flight dynamics
- Custom gauges
- English operation manual
- Many implemented systems such as the electronic systems, fuel system, starter engine, fire-fighting and anti-icing system, flight control mechanism
- All systems are created with the aid of real Mi-17 pilots and engineers, and the flight dynamics is tested by real Mi-17 and Mi-8 pilots.