The AS355 Ecureuil II or Twin Squirrel is a twin-engine light aircraft, which is powered by the proven and reliable “Allison C20F” engine making this helicopter perfect for carrying out operations including Aerial Lifting, Aerial Application, Charter, VIP Charter, and Fire Control.
This product is no longer in stock
Coupled with its fuel endurance of up to 3.5 hours, it is especially suited to Search & Rescue flights over the ocean. With excellent handling, robustness and ease of maintenance, the AS355 incorporates twin-engine added reliability and performance, making it ideal for police and parapublic missions, as well as demanding operations over water, rugged terrain and urban areas. Renowned for its low operation and maintenance costs, this helicopter benefits from the reliability and safety of its two Turbomeca
Arrius 1A1 engines, and is equipped with a full authority digital engine control (FADEC) system. The lifting capability of the AS355 is 700 kg on the hook, making it suited to aerial crane operations within populous areas, with the added safety of the twin engine configuration. With the enhanced safety of the twin-engine performance, and with the capability of carrying 4 -6 passengers, the AS355 is a cost effective way to carry out charter to move staff to and from isolated work sites, or to carry out survey flights.
- 6 variations with three different panel configuration
- 8 different liveries
- Full support for FSX visual features for both inside and outside(shadows, bump effect, bloom)
- Working hoist system on the utility variant.
- Controllable search light on the law enforcement variant.
- High definition exterior and interior textures
- Bump and specual maps for both the exterior and interior
- Detailed and accurate 3D models
- Custom exterior animations
- Hundreds of animated 3D gauges for smooth gauge operations
- Glass reflection and dust maps
- Working AFCS (automatic flight control system)
- Fully interactive virtual cockpit, perfectly flyable form the VC view
- Different closeup VC camera views for better instrument and panel access
- High definition sounds by Sonicsolutions
- Realistic system procedures
- PDF manual
- Paintkit (download)