The Colibri EC-120B is a light single-engine helicopter which can carry up to 4 passengers in addition to the pilot.
The design of the cabin/luggage hold assembly makes it particularly suitable for widely different types of civilian and parapublic missions.
The first helicopter in its class to comply with the requirements of the new Joint Aviation Requirements – Small Rotorcraft regulations, the Colibri is fitted with crash-resistant fuel system, pilot and passenger seats. Very silent and with a very wide cabin featuring excellent visibility, the Colibri’s flight comfort is unique in its category.
This extremely modern helicopter uses a lot of composite materials and is fitted with the latest technologies: a Turbomeca Arrius 2F engine and a new-generation shrouded tail rotor as well as modern avionics.
- Accurate MAX models with custom animations
- Three different models (standard, police, wirecutter)
- Realistic sound setup
- Realistic starting procedure
- New reflective and shiny textures with bumpmaps
- Dynamic virtual cockpit with animated instruments
- Animated rotorblades, controls, pilots, switches, buttons
- Flight dynamics tested by real EC120B pilot