The installer for the Aerolite 103 has been updated to v1.1. The update fixes some of the issues in the earlier versions and adds some other changes. Please download the new installer form your account. It is strongly advisable to remove/uninstall any pervious version of the Aerolite 103 before installing the new version.
– Flaps functionality added
– Default MSFS pilot has been replaced with a custom pilot
– Damage limits have been adjusted so that the gears don’t break that easily
– Sound system tweaks and fixes
– Issue with gears breaking on touchdown when starting the flight airborne is under investigation.
– Issue with the ADF instrument not showing at some users is still under investigation.