It uses four blade rotor with composite hub that was developed originally for the US Army Kiowa Warrior. The Bell 407 uses a single Rolls Royce/Allison 250C47 turboshaft engine that provides more takeoff power, higher operation altitude and better high-temperature performance than its predecessor, the Bell Jetranger 206 which it was originally developed from. Its normal cabin configuration can provide space for two crew members and up to five passengers and can be configured with various avionics layouts according to the required roles.
Nemeth Designs Bell 407 features the standard corporate cabin setting with three avionics configurations.
* Highly detailed exterior and interior models
* Ultra HD textures (4096×4096)
* 10 liveries
* 3 exterior configuration
* Sliding rail and normal cabin door options
* Support for multiple platforms*
* Fully animated exterior and dynamic virtual cockpit
* Custom 3D gauges and instruments
* Next-gen rain and windshield effects**
* Custom HD sound system
* Realistic system operations
* Realistic but easy to handle flight dynamics
* Custom green instrument cluster and gauge lights
* Digital navigation system options with air traffic indication and basic flight plan management
* Fully animated 3D gauges and interfaces
* 3D render to texture surveillance system and attitude displays***
* PDF manual and in-flight kneepad checklist
* Flight Simulator X with Acceleration; Flight Simulator X Steam Edition; Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4
** P3Dv4 only
*** P3Dv4 only
There are no reviews yet.