The CH-53E Super Stallion is used by US Marine Corps for amphibious assault, carrying heavy equipment and armament, and recovering disabled aircraft;also used by US Navy for vertical onboard delivery and recovery of damaged aircraft from aircraft carriers.
The development of the CH-53E is based on the CH-53D.
Improvements include the addition of a third engine to give the aircraft the ability to lift the majority of the Fleet Marine Force’s equipment, improved main rotor blades and composite tail rotor blades.
A dual digital automatic flight control system and engine anti-ice system give the aircraft an all-weather capability.
The helicopter seats 37 passengers in its normal configuration and has provisions to carry 55 passengers with centerline seats installed.
- Accurate and detailed interior and exterior visual models and textures.
- Custom exterior and interior animations such as foldable rotor and pylon, ramp door, EAPS, extendable refuel probe, gauges and switches.
- Fully clickable dynamic virtual cockpit. Perfectly flyable from the VC.
- Many implemented systems such as EAPS, de-ice system, firefighting
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Uses the newest FSX graphic featuires
- Two variants with different paint schemes
- PDF manual
- Paint kit
- P3Dv4 compatible*
*Our CH-53 package is included as default aircraft in the V4.2 release of Lockeed Martin Prepar3D.